Landing pad for Technology Capability and resources who want to work with or for a Tech Startup going global!
Startups within River City Labs are always on the lookout for tech talent to join their journey! Our Tech Professionals program seeks to connect the Startups in our community with technology capability – such as a Tech Co-founder; CTO; Senior Full-stack, Front-end or Back-end developer – who can fill vacant positions in their team.
As a Tech Professional joining an RCL Startup, you can enjoy the perks of working in River City Labs, including:
If you are looking for a change of scene, are interested in working with a Startup, or want a side-hustle, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply directly below.
How does the program work?
- Once you have completed the application form and provided your CV and Cover Letter, your profile will be added to our Tech Professionals List.
- Our Startups will have access to this Tech Professional List and can contact you directly for an opportunity and to start their vetting process.
- If you are successful in securing a role, please let the River City Labs team know so we can update our Tech Professionals List.
- We keep applications in our database for 12 months. If you have not been contacted within 12 months, please assume that there were no positions available that match your profile.
- As a part of our Tech Professionals program, you will receive invitations to our coffee networking events and Startup-Jobs Slack Channel
- We will also notify you of any vacant roles via the Slack Channel and also post it on our Startup Jobs page.
If successful, what can you expect?
- Paid full-time, part-time or freelance work with Startups
- Invitations to our coffee networking events and access to our Startup-Jobs Slack Channel