"The original and still the best. At the heart of the Brisbane startup scene, River City Labs, has provided a foundation for countless startups to gather, form and scale. Serendipitous meetings, strong networks, continuous learning and people willing to pay it forward. If you are in SEQ, there is no better place to execute your idea.
— Nicholas Heany, Managing Director at Skrilla
Drop-in day pass
Drop-in and work from River City Labs for the day.
$30 per day + GST
Casual (Hot Desk)
Access to convenient hot desk within River City Labs that includes the benefits listed below.
$300 per month + GST
Permanent desk at River City Labs with access to startup community and includes the benefits listed below.
$450 per month + GST
Studio Permanent Desk
Studio workstation within River City Labs which includes the benefits listed below.
$550 per month + GST
Private, lockable office spaces available that is suitable for 2 to 14 people and includes the benefits listed below.
From $1,300+GST per month
Access the RCL community on an informal and affordable basis. Ideal for alumni and corporate partners wanting to interact with RCL residents.
$2,160 per annum + GST
Founders and their businesses will have access to the following facilities at River City Labs (subject to terms and conditions):
Fully managed, high-speed, highly-available, carrier-redundant fibre broadband connection. Unlimited internet usage
Industry Mentors Across a 45,000+ Member Community
A connected community with the expertise of the RCL founder network, mentors and community
Meeting & Quiet Rooms
Meeting and dedicated quiet rooms.
*Boardroom hire incurs an additional fee for casual members.
Tea and Coffee
Complimentary tea and coffee for you, your team, and guests
scanners provided on a fair-use basis
Workstations and modern, ergonomic chairs
Networking and Industry Initiatives
Weekly and monthly community initiatives
Multiple collaboration areas including the main kitchen/break out space, seating booths, high bench tables and stools
AWS, Azure, Stripe, Google Cloud
Access to a range of startup benefits, including discounts, waived fees, extra support, etc.
Talent Landing Pad
Need a hand? Seek support from RCL's pool of Interns and Tech Professionals, or guidance from our network of RCL Mentors.
Automatic heat and air-conditioning and electricity in the office space
Dedicated lockers for members
Collaboration space with social events and adventures
Access to binders, laminator, secure waste and paper recycling provided on a fair-use basis
Growth Programs & Events
Supported by experienced Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIRs) and Community Members
Dedicated facilities and access to the communal collaboration facilities
Discounted ACS Membership
Significantly discounted membership available to all RCL members - see the benefits below
State-of-the-Art End of Trip Facilities
Facilities include showers and bike racks
Generating the best for Qld, through our partnerships across our community of Alumni, Corporate, Government, Investors, Mentors and ICT Specialists
A landing pad for students, Tech Professionals and innovators looking for a career experience in Startups, RCL or Corporate Partners.
ACS is the peak professional body for ICT professionals in Australia, providing you with
River City Labs Residents will have free ACS membership which entitles members to significant savings in insurance for business, as well as other additional benefits as follows:
- Must be a registered Australian business, with applicable company insurances in place
- Turnover sufficiently high (or capital raise) to fund an initial twelve-month lease commitment
- B2B enterprise focused and platform based (product not services companies – we are focused on supporting high growth tech startups go global)
- Established for a period of less than four years
- Teams of 5 or less preferred (with on team technical talent)
- Demonstrable product differentiation and not simply the cannabilise existing domestic market
- Demonstrated talent of founding team members
- Founders can sell a vision convincingly to customers, venture capital and employees - and demonstrate an understanding of the next three things that need to get done to drive the business forward
- Our admittance criteria have been developed to identify tech startups that are motivated by solving a global problem
Willingness and capability to:
- Become ACS members
- Allow ACS to market founder’s participation in accelerator
- Share financial information on revenue generation and profitability statements to ACS under non-disclosure agreements
River City Labs loves our community and the health, safety and wellness of the ecosystem is important to us.
If you have any queries about our events or would like to get involved, contact us at email@example.com
Events are subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions.
You should not attend events at River City Labs if:
- You have ANY COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 30 days;
- You have come into contact or visited any COVID-19 hotspots listed by the Government;
- You have travelled overseas in the last 30 days;